We are currently seeking a qualified vehicle technician to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be required to repair and service all makes of Vehicles within the Service department. You will be required to deliver a high standard of workmanship.
- Diagnosis, repairs and servicing of all makes of vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate manufacturer specification
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- CVRT experience is preferred but not essential
The candidate should:
- Have experience in vehicle services and repairs
- Ability to work in a team
- Organised and diligent with a flexible approach to work.
- A full and valid driving license is essential for the role
- Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow effectively
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com