Job Title:Sales Executive
Reports to:Sales Manager
Main Purpose:To sell new / used vehicles to achieve targeted performance in terms of volume and profitability, linked to maximum customer satisfaction.
- Sell vehicles to targets and objectives as set by the Sales Manager/Controller.
- Capture customer data at a minimum ratio of 3 prospects to each sale.
- Adhere fully to the company’s sales process.
- Adhere fully to the cash / deposit handling process.
- Communicate with customers the progress of outstanding orders.
- Ensure full payment is made prior to delivery.
- Use the vehicle handover procedure at all times to ensure customer satisfaction is enhanced and the profile of the dealership positively increased.
- Ask each customer for at least two referrals at handover.
- Adhere fully to the Customer Relationship procedure at all times.
Key Performance Measurement Criteria:
- Ensure that at least 90% of all customers are Completely Satisfied when they respond to any satisfaction survey.
- Achieve a minimum of 165 units sold and delivered in 12 months at the required profit per unit.
- Capture a minimum 500 prospects with full data in a 12-month period.
- All sales administration matters are fully communicated to the relevant people in a timely and accurate manner.
- Customers are treated with courtesy and respectfully in a professional manner.
- Pro-actively supports all members of the sales and aftersales teams.
- Formal reviews will take place each quarter measuring the six key performance criteria.
- An annual appraisal will be held to discuss the previous twelve months contribution to the dealership and its customers.
Should you wish to apply for this position please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org