Colton Motors Mullingar is seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious, target driven, challenge orientated Sales Executive to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Sales manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- To sell high volumes of new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Dealer.
- Be familiar with Finance referral process.
- Meeting and exceeding Sales targets on continuous basis.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Company and Manufacturer standard.
- To include the availability of brochures and display of vehicles.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sale.
- To be considered you must have at least 2 years sales experience in a motor industry position.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Driven and ambitious in meeting targets on a monthly basis.
- Strong communication skills – with customers and internally.
- Proficient IT skills and experience in the use of CDK (Kerridge) would be advantageous.
- Full clean Irish Driver’s licence
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV to HR@coltons.ie